1) We welcome girls of all levels from age 10 upwards.
2) We play in friendly matches and tournaments throughout the season.
3) Our training sessions are coached by members of the Central London Lacrosse senior team.
4) Our coaches are qualified through the English Lacrosse Association.
5) We offer a great atmosphere where girls can have fun and develop lacrosse skills.
6) We organise club social events.
Team Commitment: Central London Lacrosse Juniors have an enhanced vision for upcoming seasons. We intend to continue the growth of our CLL Juniors and foster a fun, competitive and inclusive environment for all levels of players. We also envisage committed players who routinely attend practice.
Parent Engagement: As we continue growing CLL Juniors, we are looking for parents to become more involved where and when possible.
Below please find areas where volunteers would be greatly appreciated: